You should contact me if any of these are true…
- You need to acquire users, leads, or customers at a faster rate.
- You don’t have the right skills in-house to plan, manage, or execute customer acquisition work.
- You need better insight into the effects and ROI of marketing campaigns so you can make better decisions.
- Your site isn’t converting well, resulting in high and unsustainable acquisition costs.
- Your marketing, sales, and product departments are inefficient or out of sync.
What software company leaders say about me:
Nick E., Co-Founder and CEO of Domino Data Lab:
“We were buried with leads and opportunities!”
Steve N., Founder of Scalyr and Co-Founder of Google Docs:
“Greg has exactly the broad skill set and can-do attitude that’s critical for startups. He set up with all the building blocks to drive traffic and conversions: analytics, A/B testing, newsletter management, etc… He waded in and learned our market and business position, so he can act as an intelligent member of the business team and not just dispense generic advice. He gets things done.”
Ori S., Founder of Fleaflicker:
“Greg immediately grasped the nuances of the business and brought much-needed structure and organization to our campaigns. In two months we got more signups at a lower cost of acquisition—81% lower on our largest inbound channel. All this with minimal guidance from our team. We trusted Greg to make contributions from day one and he delivered.”
Rohit V., Co-Founder of Sverve:
“Greg has an uncanny ability to understand business objectives and figure out the right metrics to track.”