Attract Enterprise Buyers with the Buyer Fluency Framework®
Find the right language to succeed in the enterprise software market.
The Buyer Fluency Framework helps startup founders market and sell technical software products to enterprise buyers. It’s a step-by-step process to identify the exact language that will attract and convert enterprise buyers into customers.
Key steps of the framework:
- Research - Identify the trends, needs, and direction of the market.
- Listen - Interview users and prospective enterprise buyers to uncover what they care about most—their desired outcomes.
- Translate - Map product features to desired outcomes of enterprise buyers.
- Position - Write the exact language that will attract and convert enterprise buyers into sales leads.
- Go-to-market - Apply the new language throughout sales and marketing, and train the team to fluency.
“The Buyer Fluency Framework has been absolutely transformative for the company.” — Ev Kontsevoy, CEO, Gravitational
As an engineer-turned-marketer with six years’ experience helping enterprise software startups, there’s nobody better-positioned than me to make deeply technical software products compelling to enterprise decision-makers.